SLOWDIVE - JUST FOR A DAY [Limited Edition 180g Flaming Color Vinyl Record]
The English shoegaze band Slowdive formed in 1989 and consisted of Nick Chaplin (bass), Rachel Goswell (vocals, guitar), Christian Savill (guitar), Simon Scott (drums), and the band's primary songwriter Neil Halstead (vocals, guitar). The production on Slowdive's debut commenced shortly after Halstead convinced Alan McGee, head of Creation Records, the band had enough songs written for a full-length album. Slowdive actually did not. The group hurriedly began writing songs in the studio, experimenting with sounds and cannabis during the process. This eventually leads to their debut album Just for a Day, released in 1991.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Sleeve with special airbrush finish
- Number 7 in Pitchfork's 50 Best Shoegaze Albums of All Time
- 1991 debut album, including "Celia's Dream,", "Erik's Song", "Catch The Breeze" & "Waves"
- Limited edition of 4000 individually numbered copies on flaming colored vinyl
SIDE A1. SPANISH AIR
2. CELIA'S DREAM
3. CATCH THE BREEZE
4. BALLAD OF SISTER SUE
5. ERIK'S SONG
SIDE B1. WAVES
3. THE SADMAN
4. PRIMAL (